Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Interesting, Micheal Jackson...another nwo victim

I've always loved Micheal Jackson and his music.
Throughout his molestation allegations and odd portrayals in the media that followed,
I never lost the good feeling I had about him.
I believe he was a good person who had nothing but positive energy.

I came across something a minute ago that made me angry at myself for not realizing.
It made me so frustrated with myself to realize that I am still experiencing effects from the illiminati's brainwashing so much that I couldn't put the pieces of a puzzle together even when it involved songs I find stuck in my head on a routine basis from an artist who I am not just a fan of, he was my childhood hero.

Anyone who makes it to the kind of status Micheal Jackson is at is bound to brush shoulders with the elite. And anyone who gained the kind of influence Micheal Jackson had, the elite would surely want them pushing their propaganda like most other musicians (this is why they are famous, they don't just pop up out of nowhere). Micheal Jackson, a truly good person, would not fall in line with something like this, obviously.

If you don't follow the wishes (demands) of those who control everything around you,
don't be surprised if the world around you begins to crumble. As did Micheal Jackson's.

It's so plain to see that Micheal Jackson's downward spiral was carefully orchestrated.
This is why I am frustrated with myself. I have been in confusion for so long as to why someone I felt was a good person was constantly caught up in bad situations. I allowed myself to get so caught up in the media mind game I never took a step back. But man, as soon as you do...it all becomes very clear.

This is the link I just visited:
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread484226/pg1

No comments:

Post a Comment